I) ABOUT US
If you have any questions about our confidentiality policy or the use of your personal data on our website, please contact us by email at the following address email@example.com
II) YOUR PERSONAL DATA
A) THE INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE US
To place an order on our website, create a customer account, contact us or subscribe to our newsletter and other marketing activities, in general, you provide us with the following information:
– Your identity and contact information: your name, surname and country from which you contact us, as well as your email address, postal address, delivery address and telephone number.
– Bank and payment details: your bank details (keep in mind that all payment transactions are encrypted by the receiving bank (we do not store card numbers), information about your purchases, orders, returns, etc.
– Starting data of session, geolocation and navigation
– Your profile – if you open a customer account, create a profile and log in every time you visit our website. In this case, data will be saved, including your customer username and password, recent purchases or preferences.
– Your personal preferences: this includes your marketing and cookie preferences.
When we ask you to enter your personal data to access a function, some fields are mandatory as we require this data to guarantee access to this function (for example, to deliver a package we need your postal address).It is important that the personal data shared is correct and up to date. Please inform us of any changes to these details. We do not store any confidential personal data and, as our website is not intended for children, we do not store any data about children.
B) DATA OBTAINED FROM COOKIES
– Usage data – this data includes products that you have purchased and how you use our website and our applications.
– Technical data: these data include:
– Your IP address, search engine and version, location and time, area, browser extension, operating system and platform, as well as other technical data about the device you use to browse our website.
– Information about your visit, including URLs and your click path, from and on our website (including date and time); the products you are looking for or looking for; page response times, download errors, browsing time on pages, interaction on pages (such as clicks and mouse movements), the way you leave the pages.
III) WHY DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Depending on the type of data we have access to about you, we may process it for the following purposes:
– To manage your registration as a website user: if you want to use our services, we need to process your data to identify you as a website user and allow you access various personalised functions and services. You can delete your account at any time by contacting us.
– To fulfil the purchase agreement: your data is used to keep you updated on the status of your order, to prepare your order, accept your payment, give you access to after-sales services or refund your order. It also allows us to inform you of any fraud against you or us during the purchase process. If we consider the action to be fraudulent, this processing may allow us to block the transaction.
– To respond to requests sent to customer services
– To improve our services: when you use our website, you are informed that we process your browsing and purchase data for analytical and statistical purposes. This data allows us to better understand how you use our website, in order to improve the ease of use and the quality of our services.
– For marketing purposes: if you have subscribed to our newsletter, we process your data to manage your subscription and send you relevant information by email or Whatsapp, depending on the preferences you indicated. We may also communicate with you via push notifications if you have subscribed to this service. We need your consent for all direct marketing. You can also unsubscribe from our communications at any time (for example, to unsubscribe from the newsletter, simply click on the “Click here to unsubscribe” button at the bottom of all our newsletters and confirm cancellation of your subscription). If you agree to receive direct marketing content, either through our newsletter or push notifications.
– To share information about our events, products, services or current offers
– To make recommendations about certain products or services that may interest you
– For market research, in order to better understand your expectations regarding our products and services proposed by our website.
IV) THIRD PARTIES
In the context of your use of our website, you may receive information from third parties with whom we work, offering you certain services. This may include:
– Financial establishments
– Fraud detection and prevention entities
– Logistics, transportation and delivery services
– Marketing or advertising service providers
We may share your personal data with third parties for the following reasons, for example:
– Payment services to complete payments;
– Delivery companies to deliver your order;
– Credit and fraud prevention agencies to carry out a credit check and confirm your identity;
– Analysis software that allows us to process your data to optimize your shopping experience on our website.
We ask third parties to commit to respecting the security of your personal data, in accordance with the law. Third parties can only use your personal data in accordance with our instructions and not for their own purposes.
V) WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
A) LEGAL BASES
We process your data based on legal reasons that depend on the way you interact with our website.
– When you buy products from our website, we need your personal data to carry out the contract.For example, we need your contact details to deliver your order.
– Our processing is also based on other legal reasons, such as your legitimate interests. We consider, for example, that it is in your interest that your identity cannot be used for fraudulent purposes, the people of our customer service team may have access to your order information to better help you, and understand your use of our website to improve the customer experience and the services we offer.
– We respect the importance given to consent in the new GDPR law.
Your consent must be given clearly and unequivocally. That is why, when you agree to receive our communications (in particular through newsletters):
– We explain how we will use your data and the type of communication you will receive;
– You must check a box confirming your consent to subscribe;
– You can withdraw your consent at any time.
If you wish to unsubscribe from our direct marketing through the newsletter, you can do so at any time by clicking on the link at the bottom of each email;
–> To unsubscribe, visit this page. A page will open. Just click the button “Confirm your subscription cancellation”. If you have a customer account on our website, you can also unsubscribe or change your preferences by logging into your account.
Cookies (including those for advertising banners) require a specific un-subscription.
VI) SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
If you created an account, you chose a password. You are responsible for keeping this password confidential. That is why we recommend choosing an effective password and not sharing it. We recommend that you only log in using secure networks, preferably private networks. Be aware of the risks of using public Wi-Fi networks.
If you receive an email that claims to be from the brand we work for and asks you to provide personal data, do not reply. Send us the email so we can take the necessary action.
All of our service providers work in the European Economic Area (EEA) and must respect the same legislation as us. In the case of a service provider located outside the EEA, we are committed to ensuring that your data is transferred with proper care. We have signed contractual clauses with each of them in the context of the GDPR.
VII) PERIOD OF STORAGE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will store your data for as long as you remain a customer, but also afterwards, to answer all questions, respond to complaints or maintain all the data necessary to comply with legal, accounting or analytical requirements. We may also store your data for statistical analysis or research purposes. More specifically: in the context of a subscription to our newsletter, we will no longer contact you if you have not opened our newsletters for more than three years.
Any changes to this policy will be updated on this page, if applicable, and you will be notified by email.